BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES. FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL.
(PROVERBS 3:7)


Friday, February 29, 2008

My One and Only sister, Grace!

Grace and Papa Piolo! Wowie! In case you don't know Piolo Pascual... He is one of the most popular movie actors in the Philippines, who goes to the church that Grace and I go in Manila. In fact, I took this picture of them right after the church service at a restaurant beside the church.


Who can be funnier than my sister! She sat on MacDonald's lap without asking for his permission first. But MacDonald's looks like having a great time with Grace on his lap.


Grace is very pretty, just like me! Lol!

We love picture taking! We love fun!!! Lots of fun!!!


Lights... Camera... say cheeesssse! Grace didn't get to say cheese because she put red glue on her lips instead of lipstick. "It was my bad!" I've been so envious of her white teeth! LOL!


This was taken infront of Glorieta Mall in Makati.



Just por pun!

No comments: