BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES. FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL.
(PROVERBS 3:7)


Monday, March 1, 2010

My Birthday

I'd always wanted to spend my _th birthday at a restaurant overlooking the main London bridge. Well, it didn't happen... not a big deal because it turned out to be more special than what I had originally planned. We were in the Isle of Wight that morning... was greeted by the whole congregation of Christ Church in Totland and got to eat Pavlova. On the afternoon that day, we left the Isle of Wight and headed back to London. The Mongolian fellowship members were already waiting for us at their meeting place in Piccadilly Circus when we got there. We also met two of my close relatives on the way to the said place. I knew I was going to speak that night (and I did on Daniel 3. Paul also got to witness to one young man.) What I didn't know was that they prepared a surprise birthday bash for me. More than 30 young Mongolians were gathered there. They had a special birthday cake for me and Mongolian food, like Hushur and Buuz, for everyone who came. They also gave me presents. I felt very special. Coming from the people of my heart, the birthday party was very touching to me.




How cool it was to celebrate my birthday with two of my cousins who live in London! It sure was awesome to get to see them after so many years.



Chocolate monsters!!!

No comments: