BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES. FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL.
(PROVERBS 3:7)


Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back Home

Oh, it's nice to be back home. I miss my family and friends in the Philippines though. Three weeks seem very short... too short and too precious. I said "NO!" to an urge to go online and blog! I told myself, "Blog if you want, but there is family and friends to have endless conversations with, siblings to play competitive scrabble with, super cute nieces to play with, places full of memories to visit, Filipino food to eat... slowly (to celebrate the taste of its authenticity), meetings to speak at and heavy rains and flooding to enjoy! Blog if you want, but as far as I am concern, there are more important things to do than blogging." The whole time we were gone, we revisited memories and made more beautiful ones.

I promise to put the stories and photos from our trip together and share them with you here. For now, I'm off to make calzones... my hubby will be home from work in a few minutes.

1 comment:

Aisha said...

Welcome back! Good to know your trip went well! :)