BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES. FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL.
(PROVERBS 3:7)


Thursday, February 26, 2009

Relativism is Illogical

One thing I like about Americans is their ability to stay "cool" even in a heated discussion. Well, most of the time. Unlike most Filipinos, they usually carry a conversation or an argument rationally and with a sense of respect. They talk to strangers... they are not intimidated (maybe they are!) by intruders who want to talk to them. They honestly welcome and answer your questions, as opposed to a lot of Filipinos who think that a stranger has no right to smile, greet or talk to them. I have heard a common comment in the Philippines like, "Why is she talking to me? Do I know her?" Often, what Americans call confidence is cockiness to Filipinos. Anyways, this just came to mind because I was fascinated at how people respond to Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron when they suddenly appear to individuals and start interviewing them. People are amazingly responsive!

Check this video out...



I really enjoyed watching it! It explains relativism and how illogical it is!

No comments: