BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES. FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL.
(PROVERBS 3:7)


Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Farm

Last weekend, we visited the farm owned by a B-I-L's family. It's a huge property of 16 acre. Anyway, this farm is really not a farm. Well, let me explain... they call it a farm but there's really nothing grown there except on the small vegetable garden. There are two humongous barns but they are not really serving their purpose. My F-I-L mentioned that the government doesn't allow the owners to turn the said land into a real farmland. I don't really know why but anyway... since the land is not planted with any crops, the owners and their friends have used the big space as a driving arena for their four-wheelers and ranger truck. It was so fun to driving those things! We really enjoyed it.










No comments: