BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES. FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL.
(PROVERBS 3:7)


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Warm Days

It's been really hard to find time to sit and blog these days... it's warm and it feels like I want to make the most of it by doing more outdoor activities. Izzy and I have been taking our afternoon walks, gardening, picnicking and playing in the yard.

The past couple weeks, we have been busy with biking, camping and Paul's softball games. The couch potato season is over! Paul, Izzy (on her trailer pulled by Paul's bike) and I were biking for 8 miles total last Friday and Saturday. I was so sore. I think I pushed myself too hard knowing that it was my first long bike ride this year. But it was good... no pain, no gain... so to speak.

Here are snapshots from our warm busy days...





1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow kahayahay nan pamati!! amo da sa yon picture ni izzy ug Kuya paul padulong sa ila ina bukid!Jokeeeee uno yaon ila tag kitkit? hehehehe!