BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES. FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL.
(PROVERBS 3:7)


Monday, July 20, 2009

Fun in the Sun

So glad that finally it felt like "summer" over the weekend. It was too cold for a summer last week. It barely went up to 70. But it was a perfect time playing basketball with Izzy on our driveway. Speaking about basketball, I miss my friends in Mongolia who I enjoyed playing it with when I was there. They were such great friends.

The warm weather on Saturday was really great for biking. We biked for 6 miles to the Minnehaha Falls from Fort Snelling. This was our second time biking that trail. This time we were not rained on. I remember, heavy rains poured on us just a quarter of a mile away from the falls last year. That time the falls was still nice, I heard. We were sad to see it on Saturday dried up. We were told that there is a serious drought going on here. No wonder why my flowers are not beautifully blooming now as they were last year. Anyway... here the photos from our weekend activities...







An afternoon at the beach of Lake Calhuun in Minneapolis on Sunday...





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Da taraw!! jaw pa ini bike bike da!! kanindot sa view hain sa c izzy ga bike sab????

Dines said...

si izzy naa sa likod sa bike ni paul sa iyang trailer.