BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES. FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL.
(PROVERBS 3:7)


Saturday, June 7, 2008

Izzy's First TC Game

The other Friday, we brought Isabelle to her first Twins baseball game. She didn't act like a first timer. In fact, we stayed until the game was over. That's like 4 hours. She cheered for the Twins... ummm, wait... I'm not sure now if she was actually cheering for them or for the other team. All I know I was screaming to the top of my voice for the Twins and every time I did that she would also scream. Too bad they didn't win that night. It was a wrong decision not to have Joe Nathan pitch for the win. Excuse me for being a Joe Nathan fan.

Orgil and Izzy outside of the Metrodome before the game started

Isabelle was very excited to be close to TC mascot but got really uncomfortable when we had a chance to have pictures with it.

Focusing on the game!

It was nice to have her Uncle Orgil with us at the game.

Her t-shirt says, "My first Twins Tee"

She had a pink TC sun-visor

1 comment:

Aisha said...

She is very cute! :)