BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES. FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL.
(PROVERBS 3:7)


Thursday, May 28, 2009

Singin at our Church

I have started singing again at church a few months ago. On my first time up on stage, after about five years, was a little awkward. And I lost my voice after the second song. I am not sure if anybody noticed it but I felt like I had to force my voice out and I couldn't hear myself. I truly miss the days in the past when I felt like I was so good in singing... mainly because I received a lot of invitations to sing and even to do recording. Should I say, "those were the days", with a sigh? Oh, no. I am not a wimp. I just don't give up. But I'm taking it slow. I have to revive my voice slowly but surely. Good that I only sing at church up to twice a month. But yes, I am happy that I can use my voice in singing again for God's glory.



Friend Tricia and I and our shoes. No, we didn't plan to wear the same color of shoes...

No comments: