BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES. FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL.
(PROVERBS 3:7)


Monday, October 13, 2008

Pasta-lan!


I'd like to dedicate all of my food blog entries to my brother Dan. He is a special one, he loves to eat but never gets fat. I just can't figure that out. Anyway, it was my friend Tricia's birthday last Tuesday. We went to an Italian restaurant 5 minutes drive from our house with her whole family and one other guest. One of the dishes we got for ourselves was that pasta shells stuffed with chopped sausages with Marinara sauce. They liked it. I didn't. The flavor of the sausage reminded me of the smell at the beef market in Mongolia. It was a little spicy too. I took a photo of it because I thought the dish looked yummylicious. Well, I guess it is true that not all that glitter are gold!

1 comment:

Jan said...

it would be interesting to try this too... but i'm not so much of a marinara person... i'm more of a bolognaise (spelling not sure) person.