BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES. FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL.
(PROVERBS 3:7)


Thursday, October 2, 2008

Oh, Twins!


I couldn't even watch them when they had that tiebreaker game with the Chicago White Socks. It was too intense for me. I was down right scared thinking that they might not make it to the play offs. It is such a bummer that in that game, not even Morneau is making sense. It just doesn't make sense to me why both he and Mauer and even Gomez didn't score at all! I wanted for them to be at the play offs so badly. Plus, I was a little tired of my husband's "for Pete's sakes" line said over and over again that I won't be surprise when one day we hear it from our little Izzy baby.

But seriously, the game they had with the White Socks before the tiebreaker one, was the most exciting game I've ever watched of them. I don't think I've heard "for Pete's sakes" from my husbands mouth that night. It was just a perfect game. Joe Nathan is and will always be my guy in the Twins. He is the savior in the team, according to my wide knowledge on Baseball. I just love the way he handles pressures. I can't believe how he could sleep well having this role of saving a game most of the time. Do you think he is at all tensed when he is out there with a purpose of striking out the batters in such a critical time? Oh, I don't know anymore. They were so close to be at the play offs! I was so looking forward to it. But I guess I can't really get too emotional about Baseball. It's just a game.

No comments: