BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES. FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL.
(PROVERBS 3:7)


Monday, November 17, 2008

1000 at 8:30 am

Just wanted to let you all know that yesterday (Sunday) at 8:30 am, my blog visitors count reached to 1000 since the day I installed that counter. It was kind of fun to see that. I haven't really worked on increasing my blog's traffic yet but I'm glad that the people I know exchanged links with me. Janet has been really helpful in teaching me how to increase traffic and I'm planning on working on it soon. I notice that my political opinion entries in this blog have attracted a lot of readers. I didn't really intend to open this blog to the entire public but I guess it's fine. I created this blog for my family back in the Philippines and my friends around the world but it looks like it is okay for other visitors to come and read my blogs too. Well, I think that's all I wanted to say.

Have a blessed week, everyone!

1 comment: