1. P- Paul Benjamin, Pauly (As his little sister and his friends call him), Pablo (as my friends call him) Whatever... they all start with P.
2. P- Painter/Painting Contractor (Yes, he has been a painter/painting contractor, owns and runs his painting business for 8 years now.)
3. P- Preacher (This past couple years he has really become the preacher who doesn't let any opportunity pass without sharing the gospel to whoever! In 6 months time he will be the speaker in a conference of pastors and leaders in the Philippines.)
4. P- Pitcher (Here, there's a scholarship award called Paul B. Martens Award. It was created by a baseball coach in honor of my husband for his unprecedented performance as a pitcher back in high school. This award goes to an outstanding high school baseball player in Winona, MN. A few months ago, Paul received a thank you card from one of the recipients of the said award.)
5. P- Politician? NO. Political. He told me that if ever he would enter the world of the politicians, he will kick them out of grotesque dirty politics!
#NationalPamperingDay Supports World Vision!
6 days ago