BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES. FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL.
(PROVERBS 3:7)


Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Skol Vikings!

For fun last Saturday, we drove to Mankato, MN to watch the Vikings Football team practice. It was a family night so Belle got to enjoy running with other kids in the field after the practice. We also waited for the fireworks. We really love the fireworks display!

For some reason, Isabelle didn't want to have a picture with the Vikings mascot, so I grabbed the opportunity!
Skol Vikings, let's win the game.
Skol Vikings, honor your name...
I've memorized this song as one of my complicated ways to show how much I love my husband!

Here you go, the star of the season last year. Hopefully, he will be again this year.
Hat's off for Adrian Peterson!

Hold on! The Vikings gave this check to Paul and Isabelle?

3 comments:

Aisha said...

I'll be cheering for the Oregon Ducks football team to support my husband, LOL!

Unknown said...

why man hatagan sila check?

Jan said...

kids her age are mostly scared of mascots. my son overcame his fear of mascots only when he was already 3 years old!