BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES. FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL.
(PROVERBS 3:7)


Friday, August 15, 2008

Questions, Question

1. Are you pregnant? No

2. When do you want to get married? I am married

3. Do you curse a lot? Never

4. What are your favorite books? Bible, Apologetics and Fiction Narrative

5. Do wish you were with someone right now? I am with someone, no need to wish.

6. Who were the last three people that sent you a text message? My husband, Juliet Schwartz and Lorelei Houck

7. Are you happier single or in a relationship? Both.

8. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Yes.

9. Do you wish someone would call you? No, because I am currently busy playing with my family.

10. What is bugging you right now? Nothing at all.

11. What's something you wish you could understand better? Nothing, I take things slowly.

12. If someone doesn't like you, it’s usually because... I am tactless, insensitive to others' feelings

13. Do you have a wild side? Yes, but it's tamed.

14. Kissed someone in the last twenty-four hours? Of course, my husband and my daughter

15. Have you lost friends in the past year? No.

16. What were you doing at midnight last night? Chatting with my brother and my sister. And yes, chatting with Janet at Facebook.

No comments: