BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES. FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL.
(PROVERBS 3:7)


Monday, September 29, 2008

The following article is not my own words. It is written by someone who wants to be known as ccarrie37 as a comment in CBS Evening News with Katie Couric. I thought it is worth reading, especially after watching Palin's interview with Couric.


This interview by Katie couric appeared preditory. She was hoping to initiate an error by Palin. If you will notice, she was leering at Gov. Palin. What has happened to respect and common courtesy?

If Katie Couric looked at me that way, I wouldn''t even talk to her. These interviewers should be fair and unbiased and it was apparant that she was not. Tim Russert, who was a terrible loss to the industry, was the epitome of a fair and equally balanced interviewer. He gave us the facts and let us decide.

When will the media get the message that some of us are smarter and can think for ourselves? The one thing I resent is someone trying to sway my decisions.

This kind of interview causes thinking people to move AWAY from that obvious manipulation. I am an independent, but due to the media bias, it causes me to lean further to the right.

Would you call this journalism? I certainly don''t, I call it vendictive inquiry. If she isn''t going to be totally objective (which she wasn''t) I would fire her if she worked for me! I was a business owner for 30 years. This is the worst interview I have ever seen and I don''t blame Palin!

No comments: