BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES. FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL.
(PROVERBS 3:7)


Saturday, September 20, 2008

Victory Rally for McCain/Palin

I'm not a bit of grouch but at the Victory Rally for McCain/Palin yesterday, I complained for being too short. I also complained about Americans being generally tall. Isabelle and I woke up early to go to the rally with Paul. We didn't even have a normal breakfast being that we had it in the car. Paul got preferred seats for us so we didn't really bother hitting the road to the rally location much earlier than we did. But to our surprise some thirteen thousand people already flocked the venue when we got there. We thought we didn't have to fall in line because we had special tickets. But our seats were taken by early birds! The crowd was much bigger than expected. I was so excited thinking that finally I would see McCain and Palin in person but all I saw were heads and signs. What could I do? I am simply short. But I am happy that the rally turned out to be well attended, which was not anticipated in a generally liberal state like Minnesota.
And all Isabelle could see were those butts. Oops, excuse me.

I got the "Palin wave" syndrome! See that?

No comments: