BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES. FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL.
(PROVERBS 3:7)


Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sarah Palin's Fighting Spirit

We hurried home from our Bible study at church tonight to watch Sarah Palin deliver her first major speech at the GOP Convention. I imposed so much resistance on myself so that my super excited emotions won't go out of whack! That way I could listen and understand her words well. As she made her way to the podium, she was a picture of a confident, calm, happy and beautiful person. When she started her speech, womanly confidence, articulation, strength and wisdom were emitted into the air inside the Excel Energy Center and have definitely spread throughout America and to the whole world. Her stage presence and persuasive words were an evidence that she is not some weakling duckling but a lovely swan with a fighting spirit like that of a roaring lion. One of my favorite lines in her speech was, "What's the difference between a hockey mom and a pitbull? Lipstick." Oh, I love that a lot! I love the fact that she wasn't only defending herself from all the issues that her opponents pounded on her but she had some offensive bullets for them as well. One TV broadcaster put it this way, "Palin hit a homerun on the first inning!" She surely did! I am looking forward to her debates with Biden. I am a hundred and five percent sure that she will shine and dominate, for where the light shines the darkness flees!

No comments: