BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES. FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL.
(PROVERBS 3:7)


Friday, September 5, 2008

Rachael Lampa

I was ironing our clothes in the laundry room when I heard Rachael Lampa's name called to come on stage for her rendition at the opening night of the RNC (Republican National Convention). I couldn't believe it! Rachael Lampa was in St. Paul! I had our TV downstairs on but I ran upstairs to watch her performance with Paul and Izzy. She sang "When I fall" and "I am Blessed". Our little girl was trying to mimic Rachael. It was so cute. I was so happy I called my best friend, Lisa, in New York to tell her that our favorite singer was on TV. Unfortunately, she was in the train on her way home. It was Lisa who introduced Rachael Lampa to me 5 years. Since then, I've always listened to her songs. For the video of her performance, scroll down to the bottom of this page.
Lisa and I

No comments: