BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES. FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL.
(PROVERBS 3:7)


Monday, September 15, 2008

Ray Boltz

I woke up to a very nice day with a very nice feeling. Obviously, I did not get up from the wrong side of bed. Well, after that perfect vacation we had at Samara Point Resort, morning is wonderful even for the night owls. But that wonderful morning was challenged by a spoiler. I was bummed when Paul said his morning news for me. Ray Boltz admitted to be living in a homosexual lifestyle! I can't believe it! I'm pretty sure this next months I won't be able to sing the songs that famed him. Oh boy, what a bummer. I have no opinion to write about this admission yet. I am just shocked.

For more of this news, check this out... http://www.onenewsnow.com/Church/Default.aspx?id=250538

No comments: