BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES. FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL.
(PROVERBS 3:7)


Friday, July 11, 2008

Baking Day

While listening to Nancy Leigh Demoss over lunchtime, I decided I would put into practice what I've learned from her on loving our husbands. She said that one way we could love our husbands is to show that we care what is special to them. Mint Brownies was the first thing that came to my mind. You see my "honey" just loves Mint Brownies for his dessert. Good I have a cute helper who made my baking time easier (?!) and more fun. Before I could surprise my husband with the brownies I made for him, my helper announced it as soon as her daddy got home saying, "Daddy, my cake!" She thought it was her cake because she helped stir the cake mix and licked the spoon. Oh, boy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

kalami sa brownies.
unsaon mana? hehehe
Ka cute sab ni izzy ga assit taraw!

Micawatson said...

she's cute!