BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES. FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL.
(PROVERBS 3:7)


Monday, July 14, 2008

An eye for beauty!

Last night, my husband and I were watching the Miss Universe Pageant show on NBC. When the pageant was about to get to the part that they announce who gets what place in the final round, my husband and I acted like we were among the panel of judges. We had a split decision, of course. I comfortably bragged to him that I have an eye of a Miss Universe beauty having watched a whole lot of it and so there's no doubt that my choice will turn out to be the winner. He was just silent. As the hosts announced the winners, I was so amazed at how my husband's choices accurately agreed with the final result. Wowie! I took it as a compliment though. Let's face it, he has an eye for beauty, that's why he married me. LOL!

Miss Universe wannabe

4 comments:

Jan said...

dines,

your tiongsam (that's what it is, right?) is equally elegant. will post on how to tie a saree in my blog later - for you.

Unknown said...

unsa na nga pose? kanus-a pa na sya? Pang Miss "U" pod.
Unsaon man nakit-an man sa Mr "U" di naka anak ug Little "U" hehehehe

Aisha said...

You are definitely his Miss Universe. Love the red color on you!

chimgee said...

Hey, that is very familier photo. Remember who was the photographer?. It was not me?

Missing the time, watching miss iniverse with you. Haha, you shout too loud.