BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES. FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL.
(PROVERBS 3:7)


Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Hometown- Tandag, SdS, Philippines

Cagwait White Beach, about 30 minutes drive from my parents' home in Tandag, Surigao del Sur, Philippines. My husband proposed to marry me when we were in this beach celebrating his birthday in April 2005.

The Restaurant where we had lunch on my husband's first day in Tandag. We go to this one every time we eat out, especially with my whole family.

The provincial capitol. Paul jogs with my brother and friends around this building.

Sunset in Tandag Beach, a mile drive from our house.

Tandag City Park- I like to bring my nieces here for our afternoon play and ice cream.

More photos of our place...

3 comments:

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hello!

Very lovely place! Excellent photos!

Best wishes!

Aisha said...

Glad you could join Scenic Sunday! I love those amazing shots, grabe especially the sunset na green ang dagat! I am so amaze. Never knew you have such a beautiful place.

Micawatson said...

haaay....ang tandag bow! gimingaw ko sa beach sa tandag...