BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES. FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL.
(PROVERBS 3:7)


Friday, July 18, 2008

Paul won a Dinner for 12!

That's right, my husband was selected to receive a free dinner for 12 people at Old Chicago. See, he takes calls from sales people and surveys from time to time ( I tried to avoid them). The dinner he won was from D & K home protection company. He just answered a few questions over the phone and after a few days the company called back to announce the news. We invited our friends to join us at Old Chicago last Tuesday night. It was fun. Food was great, of course. I had sirloin steak (my favorite food here, well-done please!) and potato fries. What's great about it? It's all free! So from now on, I'll try to answer every single call... you'll never know when a treat like that comes along.

3 comments:

Aisha said...

LOL! Yeah, that's a good thing to know. I'll do that too. Steak looks really good!

Jan said...

wow. that's pretty good. i never like answering surveys over the phone myself. and no such giveaways like that here. so i don't have a motivation. hehehe. hmmm sirloin steak. i would love it medium rare. sslllrrrppp....

and btw, the photo in my post, it's my in-law's photo. i took it while they were having tea ceremony.

chimgee said...

Looks good. I am going for out for my lunch half hour earlier. Hehe. B