BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES. FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL.
(PROVERBS 3:7)


Friday, July 25, 2008

Oooftahhhhh!

Paul, Isabelle and I have been seeing our chiropractor for regular adjustment. Some of our major bones need fixing, I suppose. Just kidding. Seriously, our friends referred us to their chiropractor and told us good reports about their visits with him as a family. We thought it won't hurt to try it. We found it to be beneficial. And Isabelle loves our visits because she gets to say "hi fishie" and "bye fishie" to the colorful animals inside the aquarium in the clinic. And yes, she also gets adjusted. Our chiropractor said that my Filipino version of the Minnesotan "oooftahh" is "hahaha". Yes, I do "hahaha" when I get clicks in my bones on my adjustment.

3 comments:

Jan said...

that's funny. i've never been to one so i wouldn't know the feeling.

btw - nice new header you have.

Aisha said...

LOL! Steven needs one for his back.

Micawatson said...

naunsa bone nimo 'di?hehehe, ilike new header