Well, what can I do? I got tagged by my sisi, so here I go...
5 of my favorite wedding songs:
1. All in His own sweet time (I don't know who the song writer and artist are, but that's on top of my list because in my wedding story, that song speaks it all!)
2. The Lord's prayer (That song was sung by P's best man who is an opera singer in New York on our wedding day. It was awesome!)
3. You are my song (by Regine Velasquez only)
4. How did you know (by Gary V... makes me cry! so touching)
5. Love is stronger than anything (Cathy Maliza)
Now, I don't think there's anyone left not being tagged of this one. I'll just end here, if you don't mind.