BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES. FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL.
(PROVERBS 3:7)


Monday, April 6, 2009

Winter in Spring

It's just so Minnesota... snowing like crazy on April 5th! It's very pretty though. However, I could care less about looks when I am so ready for the summer. Imagine waking up wondering if it was December or April. I was pretty sure it's April. But looking through our window in our bedroom, it felt so "decembery!" (if there is such a word!) I entertained myself with the glorious snow sitting on the trees. The summer umbrella on our deck was beautifully decorated with snow! Suddenly, the blue jays in our backyard had a day-off from their morning job of serenading us... yes, they were cold too. Anyway, the snow, of course, didn't stop us from going to church and enjoying our fellowship with friends and celebrating P's birthday. The snow was gone before 1pm though. The temperature wasn't low enough to keep it on the ground. Check out the photos I took yesterday morning...

4


No comments: