BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES. FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL.
(PROVERBS 3:7)


Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Philippine Trip- Tandag

My family moved to Tandag from Davao way back in 1988. It was right after I graduated from high school in Maragusan. I went to college in Tandag, taking up BS in Business Administration majoring Banking and Finance. I have quite a bit of friends in Tandag- from college, church and youth organizations I was a part of back then. Life there wasn't very easy economically, especially when I was in college. However, after finishing my college, things got better that I even got to go to the graduate school without borrowing money.

What I like about Tandag the most is the abundance of seafood. I am a seafood (and veggies) person, so I love Tandag for that... and of course for the special people God has placed in my life.

I love where my parents live now. It's ways from the downtown, so it's quieter (except early in the morning when the roosters do their cock-a-doodle-doo's) and cleaner. Oh, it was nice to see papa's little farm. He has lots of plants, including bananas and rice! Their place has a countryside atmosphere in it. I love it.


No comments: