BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES. FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL.
(PROVERBS 3:7)


Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Serving

Paul and I are finally back to serving at our church. We kind of stop doing ministry when Isabelle was born. Paul used to teach little girls at our old church. He did that for 6 years. I got to help him with that for a while. When we moved to our new church a year and 3 months ago, we were so content not doing anything until Paul was asked to lead the Food drive ministry, where he leads a group that collects food donations and bring them to Dakota Country food shelf. Just a few months ago, our pastor asked him to lead the evangelism team of the church. As for me, the church asked me to help teach the preschoolers Sunday school. I just gave my "yes" to that request a month ago. I will start that ministry this coming Sunday. Also, I have just joined the music team. In fact, last Sunday I got to sing in front for the first time after about 10 years of not doing any worship leading. So we are happy that we are back to ministry... at church, because we have not stopped our ministry of evangelism and discipleship. It's about time to get involved in church ministries.

1 comment:

Mel Alarilla said...

That is so wonderful. God is glorified by your ministries. Praise the Lord for that. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.