BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES. FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL.
(PROVERBS 3:7)


Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sick

Isabelle and I have been under the weather lately. She had even had an on and off fever last week. Good thing when she's sick she still eats well. She asked me to make her favorite brown rice with butter and shrimp-broccoli soup. She had that food for her lunches last week. We ran out of shrimp yesterday so I had to make her fiesta chicken. It's easy to make. I only coated chicken breast tenders with crushed fiesta chips. It is hard to see her being lousy. She usually is a very active little girl. But it's also good to have a quieter home.

I woke up this morning with no voice... it disappeared into the phlegm in my lungs. I have been coughing for a couple days. My throat is sore. I try not to take antibiotics. I usually just wait until the cough disappears. But anyway, most of my friends are sick these days. I wonder why. There must be a some kind of epidemic going on around here. But I hope everybody's getting better.

No comments: